Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hot Hot Hot Weather= Sticky and sweaty girl :P

For some reason I didn't really pay much mind when my mother and brother had warned me about how hot today was going to be. Until I went outside today my damn self and walked for abit and started sweating like crazy. I seriously felt like melting chocolate. it was crazy. Now this extreme hot weather has carried into the night and i am still hot and sticky. After this I plan on taking a nice cold shower and then SERIOUSLY CONSIDER SLEEPING UNDER MY BED!! HEHE!! because on my bed its hot aswell and i am not enjoying the feeling.

I checked the weather this afternoon, it was 37 degrees Celsius! which is pretty hot. I remember a few times it got as hot as 43 degrees Celsius, its nuts. i'm actually looking forward to winter now haha!

1 comment:

  1. 37 degrees OMG! If I was you I would have died lol I hate when it's too hot ))) Oh and I get sunburnt so easily ^^

    ReplyDelete