Thursday, July 21, 2011

Monday Night fun :D

I get this call from my friend from college (Ashia), okay more like a text....no one nowadays really calls anyone anymore lol :P Right so i get a text saying: FREE SLUHSIES AT THE 7-ELEVEN ALL NIGHT!!

I text-ed back saying i definitely want to go. We met up at my place and then too the bus downtown. We went to the closest 7-Eleven close to the subway station. Now when we get there to get our free slushy, guess what happens! THEY RUN OUT OF CUPS!! Seriously?! LOL!! After getting over that, we went to McDonald's to grab a bite to eat. Ashia ordered 2 burgers and i ordered a meal lol :P







We then hopped on the subway and headed to Dundas square to take a few pics :) it was alot of fun :D

1 comment:

  1. NO free Slushies!!!! :( but I guess the most important was to meet up a good friend and to pass a good time^^

    ReplyDelete