Monday, August 8, 2011

Letters put on hold :( Sorry guys....

Hey my awesome snail mailers, I have some good news...and some bad news. The good news the following letters listed have been completed (written and enveloped !)...............the bad news: I have no stamps at this time, and its bugging me lots.
So until i get some money to purchase some stamps, the letters will have to wait abit to be sent out, I`m really sorry about this. ---and if there is anyone i have missed, please comment below :D !!----

1) Giulia-Italy
2) Vendy-UK
3) Amber-Canada
4) Fazila-Algeria
5) Mary-Indonesia
6) Ida-UK
7) Martina-Slovakia
8) Gigi-Australia
9) Dilara-Turkey
10) Hayley-UK
11) Camilla-UK
12) Catarina-Portugal
13) Marjorie-France

1 comment:

  1. Ok Iam on the list^^ Fazila!!
    but don't bother I can understand^^

    ReplyDelete