Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Getting my locs!! DATE CHANGE :D

I've been thinking and debating on whether waiting until January 2012 is too long of a wait to get my locs done....It doesn't help that i watch different YouTuber's and their loc journeys either, haha!

Every time i see their videos, I want to get my locs done sooner. So I've decided i'm not waiting until next year, I'm going to get them done for my birthday :D !! (November 26!). I asked my mom if she'd be willing to pay to get my locs done, and she said "Of course!!".
The waiting process is brutal, because i want to get my locs done so badly. On the plus side, all this waiting my hair is growing and growing so thats good. At least when i get locs i'll have a decent length to it.

Now i just have to find a natural hair salon here in the GTA and find out how much it'll cost :)
All right thats it for now, i'm going to go back and watch more natural hair videos to keep me inspired and excited!!

Toodles :D
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm just as excited as you are lol You should make a video while getting it done :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! me too hope to see how it will suit you =)

    ReplyDelete