Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Starting my loc journey!!

Okay Okay, your probably tired of me talking about how much i want to get my locs done haha! And how i'm always changing the date. Well I've made a decision about this. I'm going to start my locs tomorrow...if not then next week sometime!!

The only reason why i chose to wait until November was because 1) I wanted my hair to grow abit longer

2) I wouldn't know how to really start my locs/don't want to mess that up and,
3) I wanted a professional to do it

Well that all changed once i called around a few places today. I had not realized that it would cost so much just to get your locs started. I spoke to one lady over the phone saying that the price to get my locs done would be $300!!! Like WTF!! Another lady said it would cost $250 and up ( I hate when prices say and up lol) So basically if you want to get your locs done for the first time its between $100-$300 and up!! its crazy i know.
................................................................................................

I took out my yarn braids last night and washed my hair today. I started playing around in my hair and tried doing some comb coils. And they actually looked pretty good. If i don't have to work tomorrow then thats what i'll be doing. I'm really excited and i'll definitely be taking pics of the finished product!!

So until then
Have a good night!!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Oneika^^ how you doin?
    personally I'm not tired to hear you talking about your locs cause I want to see how it will look like on you... I expect to see the finished product pictures^^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete